Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
Goals you will contribute or own
- Product-led acquisition: driving new logo acquisition as well as expansion within existing accounts to drive an increase of new signups from existing personas as well as new segments.
- Product activation: converting new sign ups into highly-engaged teams to increase usage and customer retention.
What you will do
- Optimize Maze’s growth strategies around product acquisition
- Set up, prioritize, and lead growth experiments to optimize existing product growth and engagement loops
- Work directly with engineers and product designers on the implementation, assessment, and refinement of growth experiments.
- Explore and identify new growth opportunities based on research and data to drive new logo acquisition as well as internal team expansion from within our product.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to align on growth initiatives to drive maximum business value.
- Track and report on product growth metrics and experiments.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience working in product growth, product management or growth roles with experience in working directly with engineering teams
- A proven track record of setting up and running product experimentation to drive product-led acquisition and / or activation
- A deep understanding of how to effectively prioritize and manage cross-functional projects
- A highly analytical mindset with a good understanding of SaaS and product metrics
- Hands-on experience setting up dashboards and self-serving data from analytics and BI tools, e.g. Amplitude, Metabase, Google Analytics, etc
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key growth initiatives
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Engineering or data background
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization