Im looking to use Metabase (paid plan is fine) as an augmentation for my company's own internal BI tools.
Our business does a lot of reporting for marketers and advertisers. We already have a pretty robust data engineering solution, but our own tools lack a lot of UX flexibility. For most cases, our clients just need to look at the dashboard, and maybe do some simple table sorting / searching and time adjustments, but that's it. The dashboards are intended for our clients to consume them fairly "read only"
Here are the requirements - does Metabase work for this??
- Need to be easy for our business team to be able to setup dashboard's look and feel.
- Need to be able to share a dashboard with and with out any sort of log in / security
- Need to be able to build lots of pages / tabs for a report (like Datastudio does)
- *** Important: Need to allow for our dev team to build dashboards programmatically, without any sort of user interaction.
- Bonus would be to connect Metabase directly to APIs, but that we can work around.