How do I solve the problem that the load data is very slow

Hi,everyone,I have a very frustrating problem.
As shown in the screenshot:

Every time I enter those pages, I need to load data for 30s to 60s,but we don't have too many data.
We use mysql as the meta-database,as shown in the screenshot:
local
field
Is there any room for optimization or other solutions? Veison is 0.37.4

Hi @jesse1

Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

I would recommend that you upgrade to a later release - we're constantly improving performance.
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/releases

You say that you don't have a lot of data, but there's 47k columns synced into Metabase - that's quite a lot. There's an issue open about better handling of those endpoints:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/11806 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Run the following query:

SELECT metabase_database.id AS database_id, metabase_database.engine AS database_engine, count(distinct metabase_table.schema) AS count_schemas, metabase_table.active AS table_active, count(distinct metabase_table.id) AS count_tables, metabase_field.active AS field_active, count(distinct metabase_field.id) AS count_columns
FROM metabase_database
LEFT JOIN metabase_table ON metabase_database.id = metabase_table.db_id
LEFT JOIN metabase_field ON metabase_table.id = metabase_field.table_id
GROUP BY metabase_database.id, metabase_database.engine, metabase_table.active, metabase_field.active

Is 47K a lot of data?Besides upgrading the version, what other configuration can we do to improve load performance?

@jesse1 I think you're misunderstanding the difference between data and schema. You have a 47k columns in Metabase. That's quite a lot. I'm not talking about rows of data, since you can have millions of rows in each table, Metabase will handle that.

Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

Serving requests with HTTPS over HTTP/2 with compression can help, but try upgrading - make sure you have a backup first in case you want to revert.