How to convert Funnel Data

I'm working on extracting some funnel data for our site. I much prefer using the query builder in the UI over writing SQL since its so flexible, but I haven't found how to convert the data through the UI.

Using the query builder I extracted the following data using a series of left joins, filtering and countifs.

But to make a funnel graph in the front end the data needs to be in this format:

Which i couldn't figure out how to do without SQL

SELECT 'New Users' AS Step, "funnel_data"."new_users" as Count from "funnel_data" UNION ALL
SELECT 'Started Game' AS Step, "funnel_data"."started_game" as Count from "funnel_data" UNION All
SELECT 'Finished Game' AS Step, "funnel_data"."finished_game" as Count from "funnel_data" UNION All
SELECT 'Signed In' AS Step, "funnel_data"."signed_in" as Count from "funnel_data" UNION All
SELECT 'Purchased Coins At Least Once' AS Step, "funnel_data"."purchased_coins_at_least_once" as Count from "funnel_data" UNION All
SELECT 'Purchased Coins More Than Once' AS Step, "funnel_data"."purchased_coins_more_than_once" as Count from "funnel_data"

So my question is, is there a way to make the funnel graph or convert the data format without using SQL? If not is there a feature request for this?

Hi @jeffDeon
The way you have your data, you'll have to do manipulation manually.
There's a request for supporting transpose:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/3769 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Great! Just upvoted. Thanks for the quick reply