How to make iceberg data find in metabase from presto?

My data is stored in Hive, which uses Iceberg table style and is called through Presto/Spark Sql, but No fields found for table. The log is as follows:

2021-10-08 19:56:00,933 WARN sync.util :: Error syncing FKs for 表单315“table_name”
java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: imported keys not supported
	at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys(PrestoDatabaseMetaData.java:1027)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys(NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.java:3296)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.describe_table$describe_table_fks_STAR_$fn__56339.invoke(describe_table.clj:176)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.common$reducible_results$reify__55994.reduce(common.clj:34)
	at clojure.core$reduce.invokeStatic(core.clj:6829)
	at clojure.core$into.invokeStatic(core.clj:6897)
	at clojure.core$into.invoke(core.clj:6889)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.describe_table$describe_table_fks_STAR_.invokeStatic(describe_table.clj:174)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.describe_table$describe_table_fks_STAR_.doInvoke(describe_table.clj:172)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:467)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.describe_table$describe_table_fks.invokeStatic(describe_table.clj:191)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc.sync.describe_table$describe_table_fks.doInvoke(describe_table.clj:184)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:445)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc$fn__85060.invokeStatic(sql_jdbc.clj:70)
	at metabase.driver.sql_jdbc$fn__85060.invoke(sql_jdbc.clj:68)
	at clojure.lang.MultiFn.invoke(MultiFn.java:239)

and how to fixed it .

Could you can help me ? very ths.:pray:

Hi @cher7
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
The error is coming from the driver, so perhaps Iceberg does not support this and would require a custom driver similar to what the Redshift driver does.
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/blob/master/modules/drivers/redshift/src/metabase/driver/redshift.clj#L38-L39

ths for your answer.
I am a java developer ,I cannot use clojure language.
so I want to know, Is metabase can someday to support this driver ?

Although the field information is not available, the data is available through SQL

@cher7

1. Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

I have never heard of Iceberg before. I can see there's a connector for Presto/Trino. Perhaps it's not feature complete.
I would say there's very little chance that Iceberg will be supported unless someone provides a PR for it.

Yes, you can still make queries, since it's only the sync that fails, but that's still the majority of Metabase that requires the sync to function, so Metabase can display your database in the interface.

OK,I get it .
very very ths for you .:rose: