How to x-ray a complicated SQL query

Hi, I saw that we could use the hidden function /auto/dashboard/question/X to have x-ray feature for complicated SQL query, I test this on my enterprise test metabase, luckily it works. However, I tried this function on my open source metabase data, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Could I know in what case this function will work?

Is that because my metabase vision is open source or maybe because my SQL query was too complex?

What should I do to make my SQL query can use the X-ray function?

I just tried again, it seems like for some SQL query x-ray works, but for some it doesn't works. However, I couldn't find some obvious difference between these SQL queries.
Hope some body could tell me what kinds of SQL queries could use the x-ray feature.
Thanks

Hi @kim
There should be no difference in the X-ray code between the editions.
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting for both editions.
And if you are trialing Enterprise Edition, then please use the support email.
If you linked to where you found the "hidden function", then it's probably also clearly noted that it's a hack and unsupported.

Hi flamber, thanks for your reply.
My company use the trialing Enterprise Edition, but for me myself I use the open source edition.
I am wondering why some SQL query could use this hidden function but some couldn't.

@kim That's difficult to say, but for starters:

1. Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting for both editions.
  2. If you are seeing errors, then check the log - Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs.
  3. Post two SQL queries, one that works and one that does not work.

Cool, this helps a lot, thanks bro.