I have upgraded from 0.30.1 to 32.10 dashboards are not working, getting error Cannot read property 'created_at' of undefined, and somtime error is t.native['template-tags'] is undefined

I am running multiple containers of metabase. pointing to same internal “MB_DB_HOST=my-postgreSQL-host” .

earlier it was running in elastic beanstalk with version 0.30.1.
now i am running this outside the beanstalk, using docker image of 0.32.10. pointing to same MB_DB.

But after this upgrade i am not able to load the metabase dashboards. i need help. please help me how can i recover dashboards.

I am running containers using below commands in multiple EC2 instances and traffic is balanced by Applicaiton Load balancer.

docker run -d -p 3000:3000 \
  -e "MB_DB_TYPE=postgres" \
  -e "MB_DB_DBNAME=metabase" \
  -e "MB_DB_PORT=5432" \
  -e "MB_DB_USER=<username>" \
  -e "MB_DB_PASS=<password>" \
  -e "MB_DB_HOST=my-database-host" \
  --name metabase metabase/metabase

docker run -d -p 3000:3000
-e “MB_DB_TYPE=postgres”
-e “MB_DB_DBNAME=metabase”
-e “MB_DB_PORT=5432”
-e “MB_DB_USER=”
-e “MB_DB_PASS=”
-e “MB_DB_HOST=my-database-host”
–name metabase metabase/metabase

Hi @bhaweshintouch
I’m not sure I understand your problem. Are you having issues with dashboard after upgrade or how to run multiple instances?
Check the Metabase logs and browser console for errors, when you see the dashboard error.
I don’t think you can have multiple containers referencing the same port 3000 on the host.

Hello Flamber, thanks for replying.

sorry that i clubbed two questions together and made confusion for you.

currently i am not able to load dashboards after the upgrade. from 0.30.1 to 0.32.10

i have updated my questions once again, can you please help me out.

@bhaweshintouch
Do you see any errors in the Metabase logs or browser console?

getting error in browser console:
Cannot read property ‘created_at’ of undefined, and somtime error is t.native[‘template-tags’] is undefined

@bhaweshintouch
I guess it’s something to do with bad card or dashboard connections.
You’ll probably need to dig into the metadata and compare to the cards/dashboards that work.
There’s an issue on what looks to be similar to your problem:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/9086