Is Multiple X Axis Possible?

Hi,
I want to create a chart to monitor my clients according to the following logic:

1. Date - (daily or weekly format)
  2. Group - my clients are divided into groups according to their history or demographic, so I have a few groups that I need to distinguish between
  3. Count of types within a group (i.e male and female)

For example:
I have clients from 4 different cities, some are males and some are females.
I want to create a chart that shows me how many new clients have registered in a specific city and what their sex is on a daily basis.
Y axis is the count
X main axis is the date
X secondary axis is the group (male or female)
X third axis for status approved / rejected (edited for clarification)

Is this possible?
I could not find any documentation or a way to actually split the X axis (or Y axis for that matter)

Thanks
Chen

Hi @ChenB
You can have multiple breakouts - click the Settings button in lower-left > Data > Add a series to breakout

Hi @flamber,
Thank you for the quick reply.
I think I was not clear enough.
The option to add a series breakout can me made just once.
I want to see how many of my new clients were approved vs how many were not approved, so its acutally a third breakdown.
Is this possible?

@ChenB That's currently not possible - there's a request for it:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/5416 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Thanks @flamber
Upvoted and also commented.

I see it is open from 2017.
Are you planning to add it anytime soon?

@ChenB Please don't comment on issues unless it provides helpful information - there are over 2000 issues, so we would drown in comments otherwise.
I can guarantee that it won't be fixed in the next couple of month, since we already have that planned, but besides that, I cannot give you a timeline.

1 Like