Its possible import a form external in Metabase?

It´s possible I import the form external within Metabase ?

Exemple I have some graphics in my Dashboard and I want to insert the form with options the user choice and change the graphics.

For exemple:

Tks,

Diego

Hi @kmargo
Metabase doesn’t support data input. You should use other tools for that.

Tks @flamber, I can through sharing the Dashboard together on this form.

When I do this the graphics lost the size and the graphics stay messy.

Do you know if have in some way to organize this graphics ?

Tks,

Diego

@kmargo
Can you post a screenshot to better understand your problem?
If you want to combine Metabase with other systems, then you should look into Embedding:

Hi @flamber when I open a dashboard in Metabase the graphics redefine the size automatically.

When I open the graphics out of Metabase, together the form.

I try to change the size the window but don´t have effect I lost the configuration that I done in Metabase.

For exemple:
iframe src="http://localhost:3000/public/dashboard/254a3b35-9234-40d8-b7e7-8e04776799ab" frameborder="0" width="705" height="1400" allowtransparency></iframe

Do you know if have some way to give the window rezise when I change the computer, or the screen automatically, as done in Metabase ?

Tks,

Diego

You have to use iFrameResizer or similar:
https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/administration-guide/13-embedding.html#resizing-dashboards-to-fit-their-content

Hi @flamber, after so many attempts I don´t get.

The dashboard out Metabase stay as image below.

Do you have some exemple to do this in code ?

Tks,

Diego

@kmargo
But that’s controlled in your code - you control the iFrame - the page inside the iFrame does not control the parent page.
If you add iFrameResizer or similar, then the parent page will resize the iFrame.
Post your code.

@flamber
Tks for your help. Follow the code.

I sent image because the code with tag´s don´t appear here.

Tks,

Diego

@kmargo
You can use ``` on separate line to create a code-block - and then again to end it.
Not sure what the <script> is supposed to do?
And that means you just have have two <iframe>, but you don’t style it. Again, you are in control of the parent page (the one in the screenshot), so you need to code everything there.
If you don’t know how to code in HTML or CSS, then use an visual editor.