Linked date filter

Hello,

I have an SQL query that uses two "Field filter" type variables on date type fields in relative date. I add this query to a dashboard with two filters that I assign to each variable.

In this case, is it possible that these filters are linked? That is to say that if for a filter I change the value it changes the other filter.
For example: I change "Today" to "Yesterday" of filter 1, this changes the value of filter 2.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @flipflip
No, it would probably be easier for the users if it was just one filter, so consider changing that.

Hi @flamber,

Unfortunately, the 1st filter is linked to a date field of a table and the 2nd to another table.

I tried to put a Date type for the variables but then I can no longer use, in the dashboard, the "Relative date" type filters.

SELECT (
        ifnull(@liv:= (
            SELECT sum(`sdelivery`.`Total`)
            FROM (
                SELECT 
                    `sdelivery`.`cfmflg` AS `cfmflg`,
                    `sdelivery`.`shidat` AS `shidat`,
                    (((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) - (((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt5`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END)) - ((((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) - (((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt5`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt1`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END)) AS `Total`, 
                    (`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) AS `ZTMP1`, 
                    ((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) - (((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt5`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END)) AS `ZTMP2`,
                    ((((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) - (((`sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` * (`sdeliveryd`.`qty` - `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty`)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt5`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END)) * `sdelivery`.`invdtaamt1`) / CASE WHEN 100.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 100.0 END) AS `ZTMP3`,
                    `sdeliveryd`.`netprinot` AS `sdeliveryd__netprinot`, `sdeliveryd`.`qty` AS `sdeliveryd__qty`, `sdeliveryd`.`rtnqty` AS `sdeliveryd__rtnqty`, `sdeliveryd`.`sdhnum` AS `sdeliveryd__sdhnum`
                FROM `sdelivery`
                INNER JOIN `sdeliveryd` `sdeliveryd` ON `sdelivery`.`sdhnum` = `sdeliveryd`.`sdhnum`
            ) `sdelivery`
            WHERE (
                `sdelivery`.`cfmflg` = 2 AND
                {{dateRefLiv}}
            )
        ), 0)   
    ) - (
        ifnull(@avoir:= (
            SELECT sum(`sinvoice`.`Avoir`)
            FROM (
                SELECT 
                    `sinvoice`.`invtyp`,
                    `sinvoice`.`accdat`, 
                    `sinvoice`.`amtnot` AS `Avoir`, 
                    `sinvoicev`.`sihori`
                FROM `sinvoice` 
                INNER JOIN `sinvoicev` ON `sinvoice`.`num` = `sinvoicev`.`num`
            ) `sinvoice`
            WHERE 
                (
                    (`sinvoice`.`invtyp` = 2 OR `sinvoice`.`invtyp` = 1) AND 
                    (
                        `sinvoice`.`sihori` = 1 OR 
                        `sinvoice`.`sihori` = 2 OR 
                        `sinvoice`.`sihori` = 4 OR 
                        `sinvoice`.`sihori` = 6
                    ) AND 
                    {{dateRefAv}}
            ) 
        ), 0)
    ) AS "Résultat"

@flipflip The Date filter requires the use of Single Dates on the dashboard, so you would need two filters.