Make Custom Colomn from Highest Cumulative Sum value or Total Sum Value for calculating portion percentage to make Pareto Chart

Hi, I have difficulties making a Pareto chart with Metabase.
the problem is I cant divide each grouping sum by the total sum, to make a percentage from the total sum. In order to make a Pareto chart, I need this percentage. But since Metabase can not take a value from the metric (such as the maximum cumulative sum) then I cant get the percentage. I Have try it using Custom Expression in notepad editor, but it not successful.
So I think the feature to take the maximum cumulative sum value as a number/value in custom colomn is strongly needed like other BI software that can make a Pareto chart. by this abilities I can divide each group sum with the total value.

Please inform whether you have any solution to this matter.
thank you very much.

Best Regards
Taufik Singgih
Indonesia

Hi @taufik
There's a request for Pareto abilities:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/12017 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Hi @Flamber,
Thank you for your prompt response.
From your answer, and checking your page reference, It seems this function is not supported yet by SQL that affected to Metabase features.
Actually, I'm trying another way to make a Pareto chart, I'm using the GOAL setting value to show the line of 80% of the total Sum. Currently, I input it manually. It will be perfect if we can take a value from any column.
Does Metabase have this function?

Thank you
Regards
Taufik

@taufik Currently no, there's no dynamic goal:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/6514 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

@flamber
Are there are no possibilities for improvement of this feature in Metabase?

Thank you
Regards
Taufik

@taufik I don't know what you are asking. There are more than 2,000 open issues. It's hard to prioritize exactly what you want, when there are 40,000+ other organizations using Metabase and have priorities too.