Metabase 0.46.6 upgrade

Hello EveryOne
I'm on version 0.44.4 and would like to upgrade to version 0.46.6, but I have a few questions:

1. is upgrading to 0.46.6 free of charge?

2. is it possible to restrict a guest user on metabase to have access only to a specific dahboard and to be a viewer rather than an editor?

3. is it possible to download the result of a question on Metabase directly from the dashboard without opening the question itself?? to have the same user expertise as that of the public integration of a dashboard on a third-party platform??

4. is it possible to create the same kpi model as on the image attachment?

is upgrading to 0.46.6 free of charge?

-- Upgrades aren't charged for. If you're paying for the cloud services, its included. If you're self hosting, you'll have to manage the upgrade yourself.

is it possible to restrict a guest user on metabase to have access only to a specific dahboard and to be a viewer rather than an editor?

--Yes. Create a Group from Admin Settings. Afterwards, move on to Permissions and modify the Group (you just made) permissions to have only the permissions you desire for both Data and Collections. Finally, add your guest account to this Group.

is it possible to download the result of a question on Metabase directly from the dashboard without opening the question itself?? to have the same user expertise as that of the public integration of a dashboard on a third-party platform??

-- Sorry, I dont know this one.

is it possible to create the same kpi model as on the image attachment?

-- Metabase offers a Progress Bar visual which offers similar, if not the same, information as the photo you've provided.

3rd question: added in v46

@mrcwood for question 2. 1. is it possible to restrict a guest user on metabase to have access only to a specific dahboard and to be a viewer rather than an editor?

Can you show me a practical example where you add a user and allocate this restrictions (just viewer of specific dashboard ) ?

Thanks @Luiggi

Please can you show me example ?

@mrcwood Thanks for the clarification :+1:

Thansk @Luiggi
Does it also work for all visualization types (histogram, table, line, ...)?

Can the download also be performed by a user who consults the dashboard as a viewer?

if you give download permissions, yes

@Luiggi
download permissions are allocated according to the same logic explained by @mrcwood and they can also be allocated to a viewer?

They can be allocated to groups, never to specific users

Thanks