Metabase docker image building fails for different version, but all error logs are different

I have tried the following versions docker build, prior to adding my own customizations ;

all fail and all have different error logs. I have the logs it seems I can't attach .txt here. I have placed them here on file.io they expire in 2 weeks. 4 txt files. Deleted

This is downloading those directly from github releases Releases · metabase/metabase · GitHub
and then starting the docker build. I did not add or remove code.

I have an older version of the package which is metabase 0.33.3 saved on personal repo from 2 years ago and that one builds image just fine. So I know it isn't issue with my docker setup.
I didnt find anything regarding this on the metabase repo. What has changed to cause this? How can I solve it?

I don't know if you were able to solve your problem, I was having a similar problem and that's why I came across your discussion, the way I solved my problem was by changing [ARG VERSION --> ARG VERSION=latest] in the Dockerfile, and running the build in WSL2 Ubuntu for windows.