Metabase Don't recognize Postgres change on table

I have a column that was changed in all tables from “projectCategory” to “project” the other tables got updated without any problem, but one table didnt changed and it causes all query’s with that column to not work unless i manually change the column name in the "write SQL " function. already tried to restart the service and re-scan the database

{
  "browser-info": {
    "language": "pt-BR",
    "platform": "Linux x86_64",
    "userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36",
    "vendor": "Google Inc."
  },
  "system-info": {
    "java.runtime.name": "OpenJDK Runtime Environment",
    "java.runtime.version": "11.0.4+11-post-Ubuntu-1ubuntu218.04.3",
    "java.vendor": "Ubuntu",
    "java.vendor.url": "https://ubuntu.com/",
    "java.version": "11.0.4",
    "java.vm.name": "OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM",
    "java.vm.version": "11.0.4+11-post-Ubuntu-1ubuntu218.04.3",
    "os.name": "Linux",
    "os.version": "4.15.0-1043-aws",
    "user.language": "en",
    "user.timezone": "Etc/UTC"
  },
  "metabase-info": {
    "databases": [
      "postgres"
    ],
    "hosting-env": "unknown",
    "application-database": "h2",
    "run-mode": "prod",
    "version": {
      "date": "2019-10-07",
      "tag": "v0.33.4",
      "branch": "release-0.33.x",
      "hash": "9559406"
    },
    "settings": {
      "report-timezone": null
    }
  }
}

Hi @VictorMesquita
If you change the structure of your database, then queries based on the old structure will not be updated automatically. You need to manually update the SQL queries to reflect your new structure.
Or am I misunderstanding your problem?

The problem was with the querys made by the metabase using the interface, the ones i did manually were working .
I changed from “projectCategory” to “projectcategory” in this particular table(diferent from what i said in the post) because of that i got the error. The function that updates the column names probably aren’t case sensitive so it kept trying with the old name.

@VictorMesquita
Okay, it’s the same for questions made in the interface. Metabase does not know what you have renamed the column or table to, so all questions where the underlying structure has change, would need to be updated.
You should be able to edit the question and update the columns selected.
What errors are you seeing in the interface? Do you see any errors in Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs?