One of two database collection randomly deleted from metabase

Hello,

I have a self hosted metabase account, hosted on AWS in and ECS cluster with docker ( "image": "metabase/metabase:v0.59.5"). Everything was set up normally, and has been working for years. When I logged in today to view some reports I see that all our tables are gone along with the connection to our Production database. (Our development connection is still there and we host both from the same AWS RDS).

Is there a way to audit to see why/how this was deleted?
Is there a way to recover this connection along with the dozens of tables/quetions/dashboards we had already made?

Thanks in advance!

check the logs in your cloudwatch on the activity log table of Metabase

Be aware that version of Metabase is vulnerable to a security vulnerability, and deletion of all the database connections seems to be a common indicator of compromise.

Please see the following blog post for how to determine if your install has been attacked: