Hello, I’m getting the next oracle error ORA-00972: identifier is too long, my database columns are under 30 characters long and on previous versions i had no issues when quering, only updated from v0.34.3 to v.0.38, any idea on how to fix this? thx in advance
- Please post “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting. Latest release is 0.38.1
- Which version of ojdbc8.jar are you using?
- Which version of Oracle Server are you using?
- Do you have Friendly Names enabled in Admin > Settings > General?
hi @flamber currently using ojdbc8.jar, oracle version is 11g, friendly names are active (all of this was also used on previous version, database hasn’t changed and on previous version querying didn’t had any issue). Sending logs screenshot
- I’m asking for “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting. Not the logs.
- And which version of ojdbc8.jar are you using?
- There’s a limitation of max 30 characters in version before Oracle 12.2
- Have you tried to disable friendly names? A lot has changed in Metabase since 0.34.3
sorry for logs @flamber, i don’t know why is not getting displayed on administration (screenshot of tool administration attached), ojdbc8 version is 220.127.116.11.
The database hasn’t changed queries were done with current columns names and results were given
@flamber seems .jar got damaged somehow while downloading, will download again .jar file and reinstall, if problem persistent will ask again, thx for replies