I have a Metabase v0.31.2 instance running on Docker and when I go to Admin > People, an error is shown that it has an unexpected end of file at character 1 column 1 even thoug I’m a superuser and other users are active.
I’ve dig down deeply into this and I discovered that by making a GET request on the
/api/user/ passing all the parameters necessary and it just returns nothing.
I’ve checked my database and it is populated, all user data I have is still there.
I’ve cleared the cache, tried different browsers and the issue is still there.
PS: I tried updating to latest but another bug occurs that I can’t even login.