Pivoting in SQL Not working

I am new to Metabase but posted back in November about needing to email a pivoted table

According to @flamber I need to pivoting in SQL and just use a regular Table visualization.

I attempted to write this SQL query and I can get the initial table but when I go to Pivot it in SQL i get a variety of syntax errors.

Current Query

SELECT * FROM ( 
SELECT "source"."Full Name" AS "Full Name", CAST("source"."Sessions__start_time_2" AS date) AS "Sessions__start_time", (CAST(sum("source"."Sessions__duration_sec") AS float) / CASE WHEN 3600.0 = 0 THEN NULL ELSE 3600.0 END) AS "DailyUsage"
FROM (SELECT "public"."workers"."id" AS "id", "public"."workers"."department_id" AS "department_id", "public"."workers"."first_name" AS "first_name", "public"."workers"."last_name" AS "last_name", "public"."workers"."employee_id" AS "employee_id", "public"."workers"."created_at" AS "created_at", "public"."workers"."updated_at" AS "updated_at", "public"."workers"."deleted_at" AS "deleted_at", "public"."workers"."assignable" AS "assignable", concat("public"."workers"."first_name", ' ', "public"."workers"."last_name") AS "Full Name", "Sessions"."id" AS "Sessions__id", "Sessions"."session_uuid" AS "Sessions__session_uuid", "Sessions"."device_id" AS "Sessions__device_id", "Sessions"."status" AS "Sessions__status", "Sessions"."duration_sec" AS "Sessions__duration_sec", "Sessions"."start_time" AS "Sessions__start_time", "Sessions"."worker_id" AS "Sessions__worker_id", CAST("Sessions"."start_time" AS date) AS "Sessions__start_time_2" FROM "public"."workers"
LEFT JOIN "public"."sessions" "Sessions" ON "public"."workers"."id" = "Sessions"."worker_id") "source"
GROUP BY "source"."Full Name", CAST("source"."Sessions__start_time_2" AS date)
ORDER BY "source"."Full Name" ASC, CAST("source"."Sessions__start_time_2" AS date) ASC
)
PIVOT( "Daily Usage" FOR "Sessions__start_time_2" IN ("November 21, 2022", "November 23, 2022")) AS PIVOT_TABLE

Output: ERROR: syntax error at or near "FOR" Position: 0

I can't find any documentation related to Metabase supporting pivot in SQL queries. Again i need to pivot in SQL so i can email the table and cannot pivot outside of SQL.

Thanks in advance for your help!

What database are you using?

PostgreSQL

To my knowledge of PostgreSQL there is no PIVOT function the way you are sing it in the SQL query ... Are you abele to run that query directly on PostgresQL?