Metabase Product Advocates are our main point of contact with our user community. As a product advocate, you’ll engage with our users one-on-one, but a large part of being an advocate at Metabase is looking for ways to make sure that each time someone encounters an issue the whole community benefits from the solution. You’ll act as our eyes and ears and let us know what users are confused by, help us determine what should be added to the product and relay information from our user community. You’ll also write blog posts, scripts and other educational material so that the whole Metabase community can learn from what you discover.
- Interested in helping people
- A systemic thinker
- Familiar with Metabase
- Comfortable with Github and community forum software.
Bonus points for:
- Knowing how to write SQL queries
- Familiarity with running Metabase (or other JVM applications) on a variety of operating systems
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers
- Fluency in multiple languages as our users are world wide
See more (including how to apply), at https://metabase.com/jobs/