The team is defining and building the analytics products in Lever. Talent analytics is the fastest-growing space in the talent & recruiting industry and the team is leading the vision for the future. You will report to the Group Product Manager of Data & Analytics products and your team will be our Data Product Engineers & Product Managers. "We are a group of data nerds who love solving hard problems and making our customers happy."
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.)
- Advanced experience with SQL is a must.
- Experience with visualization and BI tools like Metabase, Tableau, Domo.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and identify what you need to succeed.
- Data Security & Governance knowledge a plus Previous experience with recruiting/HR data a plus
Learn more or apply