About The Opportunity
As Product Analyst you will enable the Product team to make data-driven decisions. In other words, you will monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of your product teams’ initiatives. You are here to establish a data-mindset and thereby to foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement. You will work embedded in one or more cross functional product teams, working closely with other data analysts, engineers, designers and product managers.
In This Role, You Will
- Support the Assistance segment: Collaborating closely with key stakeholders in Operations and Customer support. You will develop a deep understanding of how our users interact with our support systems and will help reduce the amount of touchpoints needed.
- Handle stakeholders: Be an internal go-to-person for your teams when it comes to data related questions.
- Help us set the right goals: Develop clear and measurable objectives based on an initiatives’ scope.
- Evaluate initiatives: Support Product experimentation & testing initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights. Share these learnings through clear documentation and concise and empathic communication.
- Contribute to self-serve data platform: Build the dashboards your team looks at every week to make sure they are impacting our company OKRs.
- Improve data literacy of organization: Educate teams to become independent when it comes to data access and understanding through 1:1 sessions, function led training and team wide workshops to foster data-driven culture.
- Be part of our data-community: Collaborate with a broad range of analytics teams at N26 to utilize shared platforms, insights and innovations.
- Support some of the following product team initiatives (not limited to):
- You support your team in discovery of new product ideas, identifying user friction points and business opportunities.
- Evaluate your teams’ continuous releases making sure they are delivering on business goals via experimental or observational methods.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to combine qualitative and quantitative research for better product hypotheses.
- During product development you make sure all data needed for future evaluation is being captured through set up of tracking events or as part of the backend service.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience, ideally within the Product or Analytics field.
- Great presentation skills and communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of statistical methods used in the analysis of experimental and observational data.
- Experience with SQL for analytics
- Experience working with one or more common data visualization tools (Metabase, etc)
- Having experience in a quantitative research would be a plus
Read more or apply here.