Hi MB team. This is not new but i am reporting behavior running 0.34.3. In my application i have several public reports available to my audience. Issue is that each time i update the jar file, the link changes.to a new address.
This is a problem since my audience has placed these links on their desktop in a user specific fashion best suited to them. Those links become invalid after a Metabase update. Also and related, the public links enable switch reverts to Disabled after an update. Its logical that public links remain in their prior state across an update to minimize user frustration each time i update the system.