I’m the founder of Render, a new fully-managed cloud provider, and we just launched a guide to installing Metabase on Render in under 5 minutes:
It uses the official Docker image and is backed by Render’s fully-managed PostgreSQL.
It also includes a host of useful features:
- Free and automatic SSL certificate issuance and renewal.
- Full support for Metabase background tasks and Metabot.
- Instant setup for custom domains so you can run Metabase on
- Automatic backups of the application database.
- Built-in HTTP → HTTPS redirects.
- Horizontal and vertical scaling with automatic failovers.
- Full support for environment variables.
- Consolidated logging in your Render dashboard.
- Quick and easy upgrades to new Metabase versions.
With all these features, you can run a reliable, secure, production grade Metabase instance in the cloud for just $10/month.
We’d love for you to try it out and tell us what you think!