We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team to help us build our go-to-market engine and lay the foundations for growth & strategy execution. You will partner with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to create & execute their strategy, drive alignment across teams, and uncover insights. If you are looking for an opportunity to jump in and build processes from the ground up in a supportive environment, we want to hear from you!
Key job responsibilities
- You will support our day-to-day operations and provide recommendations on how we can improve our go-to-market data and tech stack to achieve our goals.
- Own the execution & delivery of sales & marketing operational programs.
- Toggle between tactical work and longer-term initiatives, projects, and planning activities.
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement solutions that help them meet & exceed customer needs.
- Build & manage sales campaigns, marketing programs, automation, templates, etc.
- Advise on new business growth strategy, churn strategy, existing customer base expansion, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, finance, or STEM.
- 2+ years relevant experience working at a high-growth SaaS technology company in sales/marketing/revenue/growth ops (or management consulting experience).
- Hands-on experience working with CRMs like Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platforms (ActiveCampaign, Marketo, HubSpot).
- Data analysis skills - you know your way around Excel!
- Experience building out marketing, sales, and customer success systems, processes, training, and optimization from scratch.
- A passion for troubleshooting, finding unexpected behaviors and solving them.
- Curious and not afraid to try a different path to achieve your goals.
- Knowledge of data warehouse best practices, Extract, Load, Transform (ELT) and Reverse Extract, Transform, Load (ETL).
- Experience using SQL to extract data
- Experience with BI & data visualization tools (Metabase, etc.)
- A good understanding of how to deliver results of an experiment and communicate impact to senior leadership.
Read more ar apply here.