This role can be based in Europe or can be 100% remote in CET or GMT time zones
Your responsibilities :
- Take full ownership of your product area - from leading the overall strategy and vision to creating and iterating on an outcome-driven roadmap to delivering value to customers and reselling partners.
- Lead the discovery effort leveraging data, internal feedback collection, regular customer interviews, research, technical requirements, etc. to understand the needs of our personae & find the most suitable solutions. Champion continuous discovery habits throughout the product organization.
- Leverage the best research methods in collaboration with Product Design and Data Analysts to identify user pain points (product data analysis, user testing, etc.)
- Be responsible for the appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes together with your Engineering counterpart to enable us to launch new features rapidly.
- Drive superb execution against the plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, etc.
- Implement tactics to maximize the adoption of your features and their business impact.
- Partner with Uberall’s marketing, sales, support, and success teams to coordinate the go-to-market strategy and ensure the high impact of releases.
- Communicate frequently and clearly to internal stakeholders and customers/partners.
- Define, report, and optimize product goals and KPIs to improve your product area.
- Contribute to and improve our product practices with your expertise, knowledge, learnings from past experiences, books, podcasts, communities, etc.
Your profile :
- 4+ years working in the product management area of a fast-growing tech startup (SaaS). You built at least 1 product which reached at least 100k something (users, bookings, monthly revenues, anything)
- Ownership mentality and entrepreneurial approach to building products
- Ability to couple your business sense with strong technical skills (SQL, able to work with REST APIs, able to understand code logic)
- History of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions
- Experience in crafting great, simple user experiences in complex, data-rich customer-facing products
- Solid analytical thinking - you can evaluate sets of data, identify opportunities, and draw insights to incorporate in your product and demonstrate value to your customers
- Outstanding communicator - your message to both internal and external stakeholders is crisp, clear and to the point. You can convey a narrative that creates clarity out of ambiguity, articulates well-conceived goals, and builds consensus amongst your peers and partners.
- Passion for product and interest in product-led growth strategies
- Strong interest in Uberall and the problem we are solving
How do we set you up for success :
- Clear North Stars is common to all product teams and its goals are aligned with the company’s strategy
- A Product Principles playbook describing how we approach building products at Uberall
- Well-documented practices, from storytelling decks to technical requirements
- An exhaustive toolset to enable your work (Metabase, ProductBoard, Heap, Figma, Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Deep collaboration with Product Designers, especially in the discovery phase
- A vibrant knowledge-sharing culture via weekly Learn sessions, continuous feedback loops, or the latest podcast recommendation
- A bunch of passionate humans that truly enjoy growing together
Read more or apply here.