I am new user on the MetaBase
Currently I am working at Tableau, PowerBI, Grafana etc.
Your system is great, but it lacks a few options.
- Please add a possibillity colors background on every the tile.
- Please add a color palette, 5 colors is to small!
- Please add the option to use temporary tables in querys SQL.
- Please add a conditional formating in some charts: bar, combo, row, donut etc. this only working at table.
- Axis Y shows wrong data type, not in Percent
- If I have some tile where I have only number 15, 3x3 grid is too big, please add option to make smaller grid 1x2 or 2x2 minimum
Please take note of my corrections, thank you!
If you did a bit of searching first, then you would likely have found many references.
But post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting, so we can see which versions you're using.
Upvote an issue by clicking on the first post.
- Don't understand what you mean, but Metabase does not support multiple statements:
- Are you sure you didn't set the style to Percentage or something like that in Settings sidebar?
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/8475 and https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/5662
- I have a set Percent, but Axis in chart show in xx.xx
The rest of the points have 2 years and are very important.
Is there a chance that some of them will be performed in the next version.