- Business Analytics project coordination:
- Partner with internal and external business stakeholders to discover and refine the business problems they are trying to solve.
- Design technical solutions that will solve their business problems in a scalable and repeatable way.
- Create that solution, keeping stakeholders engaged throughout the development process to ensure you are meeting their needs.
- Test the solution to ensure all data is accurate.
- Review the final product with stakeholders and implement it.
- Continuously check back with stakeholders to ensure the solution is solving their problems and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Develop, define, and track company-wide KPIs with scalable and secure dashboards that drive operational quality and measure progression towards organizational goals.
- Analyze warehouse activity and labor data to deliver information to our warehouse partners in consumable ways that increase their performance against SLAs and operational efficiency.
- Analyze customers’ flow of goods and deliver insights to them that enable them to manage their business and optimize their logistics network.
- Recommend a design for the underlying data model for new work and review with peers.
- Peer-review others’ work for accuracy, scalability, and best practices.
- 5+ years as an analyst with hands-on experience using analytical/statistical methods.
- An understanding of BI solutions best practices and common pitfalls from architectural design, data source, ingestion, storage, analysis and visualization.
- Highly analytical and proven ability to solve problems with no instruction on day-to-day work and collaborate on methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Proven ability to manage your workload, organize and prioritize tasks, and clearly communicate status.
- Strong relational database background with hands-on experience building reports and dashboards. Preferred toolset: SQL, Looker, Excel, Jira, Confluence, Metabase, Python, Git and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Business or related experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time.
Learn more or apply here.