Unable to select collection/data point in native query

I'm using self hosted metabse 0.44.4 with MongoDb.
And I recently added few collections. And they unavailable as starting data point when I starting new native query question.
My best guess that metabase trying to do some scannign and without this scan do not allow use this collection. Only problem I don't need deep scan. Name of collection is enough, as I'm doing only native query. And now I start thinking most of my problem with metabase was connected to this deep scans(probably), which take 100% of CPU and all available RAM, which I obv limit for metabase.

I would expect that shallow scan for collections name is enough for me to start working with them in native query. And If I try to start manually scan.... it never cmopletes, because it run for 2 days with full CPU utilization. I tryed to do x-ray scan, but nothing helps, and full sync scheme never ends, possible because I have collection with millions of documents.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 15.50.24

Hi @kolya-j
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

Mongo is different from other databases, so Metabase uses a different way of syncing for that database.
https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/troubleshooting-guide/sync-fingerprint-scan

It's important to distinguish sync, fingerprinting and scan. It's three different things. Though for Mongo, they are more similar.
You are looking for sync (Sync database schema now), not scan.
And not sure what you mean about "x-ray scan" - what is that? X-rays on Metabase is completely different from sync, fingerprint and scan.

If Metabase is running 100% CPU, then there's something completely wrong - there's a loop somewhere. Shutdown Metabase and start it again.

I'm not sure what you are trying to show with the screenshot, but I have a feeling that you're seeing this issue, which is fixed in the upcoming 0.44.5 https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/25291

Thank you for your reply.
I will attached Diagnostic Info, I'm happy to attach more if needed. But I can't attach txt file with logs....

You are looking for sync (Sync database schema now), not scan.

This one I pressed few times and it starts 100% CPU usage and stay like this for days. I restarted mutiple times, story repeats. Problem that I would try to press on 1 collection only, but I can find this option only on Admin -> Data Bases. And that one might be the reason why it never ends and why it takes whole 100% for days(huge collection as I mentioned before). Also happy to provide more info, may be it will help find source of issue.

I'm not sure what you are trying to show with the screenshot, but I have a feeling that you're seeing this issue, which is fixed in the upcoming 0.44.5

I'm showing that metabase know name of collection which should be enough to use it in native query. Ofc I can do screenshot with full native query screen, to show it grayed out on native query option specifically. If I need to do more screenshots, please let me know.

I can't see docker image with 0.44.5, will wait for it and will be happy to post here if it fixed the issue

Diagnostics info:

{
    "browser-info": {
      "language": "en-GB",
      "platform": "MacIntel",
      "userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.0 Safari/605.1.15",
      "vendor": "Apple Computer, Inc."
    },
    "system-info": {
      "file.encoding": "UTF-8",
      "java.runtime.name": "OpenJDK Runtime Environment",
      "java.runtime.version": "11.0.16.1+1",
      "java.vendor": "Eclipse Adoptium",
      "java.vendor.url": "https://adoptium.net/",
      "java.version": "11.0.16.1",
      "java.vm.name": "OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM",
      "java.vm.version": "11.0.16.1+1",
      "os.name": "Linux",
      "os.version": "5.4.0-1031-azure",
      "user.language": "en",
      "user.timezone": "GMT"
    },
    "metabase-info": {
      "databases": [
        "mongo"
      ],
      "hosting-env": "unknown",
      "application-database": "h2",
      "application-database-details": {
        "database": {
          "name": "H2",
          "version": "1.4.197 (2018-03-18)"
        },
        "jdbc-driver": {
          "name": "H2 JDBC Driver",
          "version": "1.4.197 (2018-03-18)"
        }
      },
      "run-mode": "prod",
      "version": {
        "date": "2022-09-29",
        "tag": "v0.44.4",
        "branch": "release-x.44.x",
        "hash": "382d728"
      },
      "settings": {
        "report-timezone": null
      }
    }
  }

@kolya-j Metabase does run through your entire collection, it selects the first 10k documents in a collection to try to understand which fields are available.

You say that you only recently added some collections, but does that mean that you have been using Metabase previously with the other collections without any problems?
Also, you say that you can only see a single collection in Admin > Data Model, which confuses me.

If the problems only started after the new collections, then there's something in those collections (could be documents or fields) that somehow causes a loop. It's difficult to debug without being able to reproduce.

Well, biggest issue was constantly on 100% CPU and 85% RAM usage which made it difficult to use, but other collections worked fine. And since I update from 0.43.4 to 0.44.4 Percentage goes that high once a day and stops after restart till next day. I assume it is all connected to sync

That's not what I mean. I see all 3 db in Admin Data model. And I see there all collections. Including one, which is unavailable in questions. And in Admin > Data Model ->Analytics(bd) -> CustomerInterviewInfo(collection) I can see Re-scan this table. Which doesn't fix issue :frowning: Thats what I mean

So if sync is needed, would be nice to have option sync collection by collection and may be omit some. But tbh, I still can't understand why sync is needed, if for aggregation with mongodb - name of collectin is enough. And I'm fine with skip other type of questions, and just live with native queries, anything to avoid huge CPU and RAM usage.

@kolya-j Please don't use re-scan or scan. That's not what you are after. You only want sync.

Try restarting, then manually hiding the table (collection) in the Data Model and unhide it again. It will try to sync on that table. You can watch the log.
Otherwise try setting all tables to complete as noted in https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/20863

There's several issues open about MongoDB sync, which is difficult because of how it doesn't have a schema like relational databases, example https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/15576

@flamber I really want to do it, but can't understanc how I can change anything :sweat_smile:
I know where find metabase data files. And it looks like I need execute update commands in some application? What application? Does this app already installed in metabse docker container? Or I need install it?

And I don't really need schema, thats why I suprised that sync scheme exists in first place. I did choose mongo db for huge collection without schemes. So If there will be toggle - don't sync and use only native queries - it would be amazing!

@flamber I did hide and unhide and I still can't select collection for native query. But now collection have some info about fields in it, so looks like it is synced. And interesting question, why there is any check for status of collection before I can select it for native query at all?
I also found this in logs, may be it will help idenfiy issue why syncing takes forever?

WARN metabase.sync.util Error generating fingerprint for Field 582,668 'date'
java.time.format.DateTimeParseException: Text 'Mamma, compramelo!' could not be parsed, unparsed text found at index 0
	at java.base/java.time.format.DateTimeFormatter.parseResolved0(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.time.format.DateTimeFormatter.parse(Unknown Source)
	at metabase.util.date_2.parse$fn__19250$parse_with_formatter__19255$fn__19256.invoke(parse.clj:48)
	at metabase.util.date_2.parse$fn__19250$parse_with_formatter__19255.invoke(parse.clj:41)
	at metabase.util.date_2.parse$parse.invokeStatic(parse.clj:128)
	at metabase.util.date_2.parse$parse.invoke(parse.clj:125)
	at metabase.util.date_2$parse.invokeStatic(date_2.clj:39)
	at metabase.util.date_2$parse.invoke(date_2.clj:34)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$fn__44561.invokeStatic(fingerprinters.clj:193)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$fn__44561.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:191)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$fn__44548$G__44543__44553.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:186)
	at clojure.core$map$fn__5931$fn__5932.invoke(core.clj:2759)
	at redux.core$post_complete$fn__43787.invoke(core.cljc:15)
	at redux.core$juxt$fn__43793$fn__43798.invoke(core.cljc:37)
	at clojure.core$map$fn__5939.invoke(core.clj:2777)
	at clojure.lang.LazySeq.sval(LazySeq.java:42)
	at clojure.lang.LazySeq.seq(LazySeq.java:51)
	at clojure.lang.RT.seq(RT.java:535)
	at clojure.core$seq__5467.invokeStatic(core.clj:139)
	at clojure.core.protocols$seq_reduce.invokeStatic(protocols.clj:24)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8236.invokeStatic(protocols.clj:75)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8236.invoke(protocols.clj:75)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8178$G__8173__8191.invoke(protocols.clj:13)
	at clojure.core$reduce.invokeStatic(core.clj:6886)
	at clojure.core$into.invokeStatic(core.clj:6958)
	at clojure.core$mapv.invokeStatic(core.clj:6970)
	at clojure.core$mapv.invoke(core.clj:6970)
	at redux.core$juxt$fn__43793.invoke(core.cljc:34)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$with_error_handling$fn__44490$fn__44495.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:81)
	at metabase.sync.util$do_with_error_handling.invokeStatic(util.clj:158)
	at metabase.sync.util$do_with_error_handling.invoke(util.clj:151)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$with_error_handling$fn__44490.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:81)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$col_wise$fn__44453$fn__44458.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:31)
	at clojure.core$map$fn__5942.invoke(core.clj:2783)
	at clojure.lang.LazySeq.sval(LazySeq.java:42)
	at clojure.lang.LazySeq.seq(LazySeq.java:51)
	at clojure.lang.Cons.next(Cons.java:39)
	at clojure.lang.RT.next(RT.java:713)
	at clojure.core$next__5451.invokeStatic(core.clj:64)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8249.invokeStatic(protocols.clj:169)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8249.invoke(protocols.clj:124)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8204$G__8199__8213.invoke(protocols.clj:19)
	at clojure.core.protocols$seq_reduce.invokeStatic(protocols.clj:31)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8236.invokeStatic(protocols.clj:75)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8236.invoke(protocols.clj:75)
	at clojure.core.protocols$fn__8178$G__8173__8191.invoke(protocols.clj:13)
	at clojure.core$reduce.invokeStatic(core.clj:6886)
	at clojure.core$into.invokeStatic(core.clj:6958)
	at clojure.core$mapv.invokeStatic(core.clj:6970)
	at clojure.core$mapv.invoke(core.clj:6970)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint.fingerprinters$col_wise$fn__44453.invoke(fingerprinters.clj:28)
	at clojure.core$take$fn__5974$fn__5975.invoke(core.clj:2894)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.add_rows_truncated$add_rows_truncated_xform$fn__50257.invoke(add_rows_truncated.clj:33)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$reducible_rows$reify__44992.reduce(reducible.clj:150)
	at clojure.core$transduce.invokeStatic(core.clj:6946)
	at clojure.core$transduce.invokeStatic(core.clj:6942)
	at clojure.core$transduce.invoke(core.clj:6933)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_reducef$fn__39174.invoke(default.clj:57)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_reducef.invokeStatic(default.clj:56)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_reducef.invoke(default.clj:48)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$reducef.invokeStatic(context.clj:69)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$reducef.invoke(context.clj:62)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_runf$respond_STAR___39178.invoke(default.clj:68)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.execute$reduce_results.invokeStatic(execute.clj:138)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.execute$reduce_results.invoke(execute.clj:131)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.execute$execute_reducible_query.invokeStatic(execute.clj:169)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.execute$execute_reducible_query.invoke(execute.clj:157)
	at metabase.driver.mongo$fn__96248$f__94573__auto____96249.invoke(mongo.clj:238)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.util$do_with_mongo_connection$fn__94564.invoke(util.clj:226)
	at metabase.util.ssh$do_with_ssh_tunnel.invokeStatic(ssh.clj:134)
	at metabase.util.ssh$do_with_ssh_tunnel.invoke(ssh.clj:123)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.util$do_with_mongo_connection.invokeStatic(util.clj:220)
	at metabase.driver.mongo.util$do_with_mongo_connection.invoke(util.clj:215)
	at metabase.driver.mongo$fn__96248.invokeStatic(mongo.clj:237)
	at metabase.driver.mongo$fn__96248.invoke(mongo.clj:235)
	at clojure.lang.MultiFn.invoke(MultiFn.java:244)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$executef.invokeStatic(context.clj:59)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$executef.invoke(context.clj:48)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_runf.invokeStatic(default.clj:67)
	at metabase.query_processor.context.default$default_runf.invoke(default.clj:65)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$runf.invokeStatic(context.clj:45)
	at metabase.query_processor.context$runf.invoke(context.clj:39)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$identity_qp.invokeStatic(reducible.clj:12)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$identity_qp.invoke(reducible.clj:9)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.cache$maybe_return_cached_results$maybe_return_cached_results_STAR___52619.invoke(cache.clj:220)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.permissions$check_query_permissions$fn__48140.invoke(permissions.clj:109)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.mbql_to_native$mbql__GT_native$fn__51564.invoke(mbql_to_native.clj:23)
	at metabase.query_processor$fn__54095$combined_post_process__54100$combined_post_process_STAR___54101.invoke(query_processor.clj:212)
	at metabase.query_processor$fn__54095$combined_pre_process__54096$combined_pre_process_STAR___54097.invoke(query_processor.clj:209)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.resolve_database_and_driver$resolve_database_and_driver$fn__52540$fn__52545.invoke(resolve_database_and_driver.clj:35)
	at metabase.driver$do_with_driver.invokeStatic(driver.clj:75)
	at metabase.driver$do_with_driver.invoke(driver.clj:71)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.resolve_database_and_driver$resolve_database_and_driver$fn__52540.invoke(resolve_database_and_driver.clj:34)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.fetch_source_query$resolve_card_id_source_tables$fn__48575.invoke(fetch_source_query.clj:353)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.store$initialize_store$fn__48763$fn__48764.invoke(store.clj:11)
	at metabase.query_processor.store$do_with_store.invokeStatic(store.clj:44)
	at metabase.query_processor.store$do_with_store.invoke(store.clj:38)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.store$initialize_store$fn__48763.invoke(store.clj:10)
	at metabase.query_processor.middleware.normalize_query$normalize$fn__52812.invoke(normalize_query.clj:22)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$async_qp$qp_STAR___44978$thunk__44980.invoke(reducible.clj:100)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$async_qp$qp_STAR___44978.invoke(reducible.clj:106)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$async_qp$qp_STAR___44978.invoke(reducible.clj:91)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:156)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.applyTo(AFn.java:144)
	at clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic(core.clj:667)
	at clojure.core$apply.invoke(core.clj:662)
	at metabase.query_processor.reducible$sync_qp$qp_STAR___44989.doInvoke(reducible.clj:126)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo(RestFn.java:137)
	at clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic(core.clj:669)
	at clojure.core$apply.invoke(core.clj:662)
	at metabase.query_processor$process_query.invokeStatic(query_processor.clj:247)
	at metabase.query_processor$process_query.doInvoke(query_processor.clj:241)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:423)
	at clojure.lang.Var.invoke(Var.java:388)
	at metabase.db.metadata_queries$fn__67755$table_rows_sample__67764$fn__67767.invoke(metadata_queries.clj:145)
	at metabase.db.metadata_queries$fn__67755$table_rows_sample__67764.invoke(metadata_queries.clj:132)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint$fn__67822$fingerprint_table_BANG___67827$fn__67828.invoke(fingerprint.clj:66)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint$fn__67822$fingerprint_table_BANG___67827.invoke(fingerprint.clj:46)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint$fn__67998$fingerprint_fields_BANG___68003$fn__68004$fn__68005.invoke(fingerprint.clj:180)
	at metabase.sync.util$do_with_error_handling.invokeStatic(util.clj:158)
	at metabase.sync.util$do_with_error_handling.invoke(util.clj:151)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint$fn__67998$fingerprint_fields_BANG___68003$fn__68004.invoke(fingerprint.clj:178)
	at metabase.sync.analyze.fingerprint$fn__67998$fingerprint_fields_BANG___68003.invoke(fingerprint.clj:174)
	at metabase.sync.analyze$fn__68354$analyze_table_BANG___68359$fn__68360.invoke(analyze.clj:79)
	at metabase.sync.analyze$fn__68354$analyze_table_BANG___68359.invoke(analyze.clj:76)
	at metabase.sync$fn__68582$sync_table_BANG___68587$fn__68588.invoke(sync.clj:63)
	at metabase.sync$fn__68582$sync_table_BANG___68587.invoke(sync.clj:58)
	at metabase.api.table$sync_unhidden_tables$fn__75838.invoke(table.clj:78)
	at metabase.sync.concurrent$submit_task$fn__72786.invoke(concurrent.clj:20)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:152)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.applyTo(AFn.java:144)
	at clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic(core.clj:667)
	at clojure.core$with_bindings_STAR_.invokeStatic(core.clj:1990)
	at clojure.core$with_bindings_STAR_.doInvoke(core.clj:1990)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:425)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:156)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo(RestFn.java:132)
	at clojure.core$apply.invokeStatic(core.clj:671)
	at clojure.core$bound_fn_STAR_$fn__5818.doInvoke(core.clj:2020)
	at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:397)
	at clojure.lang.AFn.call(AFn.java:18)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@kolya-j So the "application database" is the Metabase application database, where you have configured to store the Metabase data.
In your case, you have no configured that and are using H2. You should absolutely configure the application database as Postgres or MariaDB/MySQL and migrate away from H2:
https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/installation-and-operation/migrating-from-h2

You have a field called date, which definitely don't contain a date, which is causing all the problems you're having.
It's basically similar to this https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/25331, but in your case, you can't disable anything, since the problem is in your core data, so you'll need to fix that in Mongo.
You can find more details (like which table it longs to) by going to the URL /api/field/582668

@flamber thank you for your help. I will consider migration later and after this will manually change initial_sync_status. But I still think it would be great to fix this on metabase side as well. Native query - no need for completed status.

This doesn't make much sense for me. It found issue, ok. No reason to repeat it again and again. Also Issue in collection A, why does it prevent me from using collection B?
And most funny part, there is no field named date with not a date in it.... This part of data not really secret so I just will put it here. Whole collection is 3 documents and there is 1 indeed with such text.... but text not in date feild. Provided json has $date and $oid as I copied directly from Compas. So may be issue in fingerprinting MongoDb collection?

{
  "_id": {
    "$oid": "62deca78eff8987b9231f880"
  },
  "id": "com.diveomedia.ls.buyMeSomethingMom",
  "bookFolderName": "BuyMeSomethingMom",
  "coverColor": "#68bd4e",
  "coverImages": {
    "boyHeic": {
      "relative": "https://secret.com"
    },
    "girlHeic": {
    },
    "boyJpg": {
    },
    "girlJpg": {
    }
  },
  "declaredNumberOfPages": {
    "$numberLong": "42"
  },
  "publishingState": {
    "date": {
      "$date": {
        "$numberLong": "1659139200000"
      }
    },
    "status": "published"
  },
  "texts": {
    "ru": {
      "title": "Мама, купи!",
      "boyDescription": "Лягушонок не задумывается о том, откуда берутся\nденьги. Главное, чтобы родители покупали всё,\nчто он просит. Однажды ему придётся столкнуться\nс работой, и перед ним встанет сложный выбор.",
      "girlDescription": "Лягушка не задумывается о том, откуда берутся деньги.\nКакая разница? Главное, чтобы родители покупали всё,\nчто она просит. Однажды ей придётся столкнуться\nс работой, и перед ней встанет сложный выбор."
    },
    "de": {
      "title": "Kauf mir etwas, Mama!",
      "boyDescription": "Ein junger Frosch hat nie überlegt, wo Geld herkommt. Aber\nwar das wichtig, solange seine Eltern ihm kauften, was er\nwollte? Als er eine schwierige Aufgabe annimmt, muss\ner eine Entscheidung treffen.",
      "girlDescription": "Ein junges Froschmädchen hat nie überlegt, wo Geld\nherkommt. Aber war das wichtig, solange ihre Eltern\nihr kauften, was sie wollte? Als sie eine schwierige Aufgabe\nannimmt, muss sie eine Entscheidung treffen."
    },
    "en": {
      "title": "Buy Me Something, Mom!",
      "boyDescription": "A young frog never thought about where money came from.\nDid it even matter, as long as his parents bought him\neverything he asked for? When faced with a difficult job,\nhe finds himself caught between tough choices.",
      "girlDescription": "A young frog never thought about where money came from.\nDid it even matter, as long as her parents bought her\neverything she wanted? When faced with a difficult job,\nshe finds herself caught between tough choices."
    },
    "it": {
      "title": "Mamma, compramelo!",
      "boyDescription": "Un piccolo ranocchio non sapeva da dove arrivassero i soldi:\ni suoi genitori gli compravano tutto senza dire mai di no.\nUn giorno, però, dopo aver ottenuto un lavoro duro, dovette\nfare una scelta difficile.",
      "girlDescription": "Una piccola rana non sapeva da dove arrivassero i soldi:\ni suoi genitori le compravano tutto senza dire mai di no.\nUn giorno, però, dopo aver ottenuto un lavoro duro,\ndovette fare una scelta difficile."
    },
    "fr": {
      "title": "Maman, achète-moi ça !",
      "boyDescription": "Une petite grenouille ne sait pas d’où vient l’argent.\nQuelle importance, du moment où ses parents lui achète\nce qu’il veut ? Mais confronté à une tâche difficile,\nil se retrouve face à un dilemme.",
      "girlDescription": "Une petite grenouille ne sait pas d’où vient l’argent.\nQuelle importance, du moment où ses parents lui achète\nce qu’elle veut ? Mais confrontée à une tâche difficile,\nelle se retrouve face à un dilemme."
    },
    "pt": {
      "title": "Compra pra mim, mãe!",
      "boyDescription": "De onde vem o dinheiro? Um jovem sapo nunca havia\npensado nisso. Mas será que isso importava, já que seus\npais compravam tudo o que ele pedia? Ao lidar com um\ntrabalho difícil, ele se vê em meio a escolhas difíceis.",
      "girlDescription": "De onde vem o dinheiro? Uma jovem sapa nunca havia\npensado nisso. Mas será que isso importava, já que seus\npais compravam tudo o que ela pedia? Ao lidar com um\ntrabalho difícil, ela precisa fazer escolhas difíceis."
    }
  }
}

@kolya-j Which version of Mongo are you using? That document looks different from what I would expect.

There plenty of issues with sync https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A"Administration%2FMetadata+%26+Sync" and also specific things about Mongo https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3ADatabase%2FMongo

Self hosted in container - 5.0.8-focal

@kolya-j Okay, I cannot insert the document unless I do this:

"publishingState" : {
        "date" : NumberLong(1659139200000),
        "status" : "published"
    },

And sync works fine for this collection on 0.44.5, so I guess something else is triggering the problem.