Unsubscribe notification option for Metabase admin

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing Metabase to the community. We are facing too many notification emails. Can anyone help me with how to unsubscribe from the Administration notification?
The attached file is an example.

Thank you all

Hi @katalon
That functionality is currently only available in the Enterprise Edition:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/11384 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Thanks @flamber

Hello,

I would like to link Metabase alerts notification with JIRA that when an alert will be sent, a JIRA issue gets created, for certain teams to operate on them. It is simple, all I have to do, is add the email that will be used for JIRA issue creation in the alert subscription on Metabase.

The blocking/spamming point will be the following:
Creating an alert will send a confirmation email of the alert setup -> this will create a JIRA issue that is not useful for that purpose.
When the goal has been reached on Metabase, the alert will be sent, and a second issue will be created in JIRA

My ask:
Have the possibility of unsubscribing certain notifications (in my case creation confirmation) not only for a person to control the amount of emails received, but for an automated workflow to avoid creating spam tickets, in my specific use case :smiley: .

I understand that some options are available in paid or Premium licences. I would like to know if at least, the subscription or not for some notifications and not all, is something that will be considered for Open Source licenses?

Thanking you for making our database a better place :slight_smile:

Wael