Using field whose name is computed from a field filter

I'm struggling with the following issue related to a native query on MongoDB : I have a collection containing a locality, a year (in number format) and an amount. I make a native query using a filter 'yearFilter' (of type number) on the year, and the filter selects the documents matching the year provided and the previous year. Then I do a sum of amounts grouped by locality and year, which gives me something like this (in this example I provided the value 2023 in the filter, so I have the sums per locality and per year for 2023 and 2022):

Then I apply some transformations so that the years become new fields (it's like if I had used the pivot option on the year, in the visualization settings). At the end I have this:

So far so good ! Now the tricky part... I would like to add a new column containing the difference between the sum of 2023 and the sum of 2022. If I simply just do this, it works fine:

{
      "$addFields": {
          "diff": { $subtract: ["$2023", "$2022"]}
      }
  },

The problem is that I cannot hardcode the field names like I did, since they depend on the value that I provided in the filter at the beginning. Basically, the field "2023" corresponds to {{yearFilter}}, and the field "2022" corresponds to {$subtract: [ {{yearFilter}}, 1] }.
So I tried to replace in the code above:

{
          "diff": { $subtract: ["${{yearFilter}}", "${$subtract: [ {{yearFilter}}, 1] }"]}
      }
  },

But it doesn't work. I see the new column, but it is empty. In order to understand where the problem comes from, I did the following:

{
          "YEAR1": "${{yearFilter}}" 
      }
  },
  {
          "YEAR2-test1": {$toString: {$subtract: [ {{yearFilter}}, 1] } } 
      }
  },
  {
          "YEAR2-test2": "${$toString: {$subtract: [ {{yearFilter}}, 1] } } " 
      }
  },

The first addFields works fine: I have well a new field containing the same content that I had in the field '2023'.
The second addFields gives me a new field containing always the value '2022'. So it means that the {{yearFilter}} is correctly interpreted, as well as the subtract. However what I want is not the value '2022', but the content of the field named '2022'. That's what I try to reach with the third addFields, but it doesn't work, as no field is added at all.

I have the feeling that it's probably just a stupid syntax issue, but I already tried many combinations, playing with the quotes, the $, the and the { }, but nothing works.

Would someone have a magic idea on how I could do that ?
Thank you in advance !