Using Firebird community driver breaks sync for Postgres and other JDBC-based drivers

When migrating to version v0.48.0 metabase and updating the driver with problem.

When migrating to version v0.48.0 metabase and updating the driver with problem.
Even with helping the driver, it seems like some detail is missing

can you help?

One more piece of information, sorry to be boring.
the database is connected I see the name of the tables, but when I go to consult something this message appears "No suitable driver found for jdbc:firebirdsql:"
Hope this helps

No suitable driver found for jdbc:firebirdsql://192.168.100.2:3050//home/bases/basedados_master.fdb?encoding=ISO8859_1

all good, have you reported this to the firebird driver maintainer?

yes yes

Guys, I did a lot of tests here, and I came to a possible conclusion.
After migrating to version 0.48 with the second Postgres database and accessing Firebird, the database where the metabase accesses the created cards is no longer accessible, and if you go back to the previous version 0.47 the situation remains the same and cannot be reversed. You get the following error "Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "data_migrations" does not exist
Position: 15"

Can anyone help?

version 0.48 has Firebird inconsistency but the drive is working

you need to downgrade the database by running Upgrading Metabase, you can't just downgrade by changing versions