What is the name of the icon for the Question editor?

Hey there!
I often help others creating charts in Metabase in a video call and every time I have problems describing the icon where they need to click to open the editor.

Is there an official name for this icon? How are other people calling it? Broken Hamburger? :smiley:
Google did not help, because I couldn't find this type of icon, only for example these: Tab Bar VS Hamburger menu - Conflux

we call it the icon to go to the notebook editor

Thanks Luiggi! I think that's only helpful for people who already know that this icon will lead to the editor, but not for the first time users / users who forgot where to click :slight_smile: