"Your question is ready" title in tabs makes navigation harder

It is quite complicated to find the tab you need when you have many tabs and they all have the same name. Maybe modifying the favicon instead of the title would be more usable.

Thank you

One year later and the problem persists. I have at least 20 Metabase tabs open and they are all called "Your question is ready". It is not very usable.

Why would you have 20 Metabase Tabs? :stuck_out_tongue: ... Also the Tab should show the name of the Question if you save it.

What version are you running?

Version v0.47.0

This is my life

What title do you expect to have though? Since those are not saved questions so it has to default to something ... If you save those questions then after the query loads it should prompt the title of the question

Note: all tabs are saved questions.

I hope this makes it clearer.

1. I open a question
  2. When the question is finished loading, the tab is titled "Your question is ready".
  3. Until I click on the tab, the correct title is not displayed.

If I open 10 questions, I will have 10 tabs with the title "Your question is ready". Do you see the problem?

Try upgrading to 49.7 since i don't get that ... I only have that flow when the question is not saved since there is no Title to default to ... Which makes sense