Druid dimension name replaced

Hi there! I just registered on this forum. I looked for this question but didn't find anything so I am creating this post.

We are using Druid to get some analytics like counts or unique users by filtering or grouping on a dimension. This dimension is a multi-value field, and each value is an integer ID. So when we group by on this dimension, we get a list like this:

123 10200
124 11425
125 54019

123, 124 and 125 in this example are IDs. We loaded another table inside Druid that has two dimensions: ID and Name. What we want to achieve is a friendly name on the graph output. So instead of showing IDs we have Names.
For this, we used the Primary Keys / Foreign Keys remapping but we are stuck on the final step. When trying to get the report, it says that "foreign-keys is not supported by this driver" (check attached screen).

Of course this means that this still is not supported on Druid Driver. I just want to know, is this somewhere on the product roadmap? This is the final thing that we need to implement Metabase on our application front-end :smiley: . We really love the product and would be an awesome feature, not only for us but for the Druid community.

Any comment on this would be much appreciated!

Hello,

Anyone there?

Thanks,

Hi @fdrely
I don’t use Druid, so I cannot check, but I think you will be able to do this with joined tables in 0.33, which is coming very soon.
There’s a little sneak preview of how the new advanced editor looks like:
https://metabase.com/blog/a-query-for-your-thoughts/index.html

Thanks flamber! Will try that