A few months ago email pulses stopped sending and they haven’t started again. They also do not send when I click “send now.”
Hi, Mary. Could you please provide the following to help us troubleshoot your issue?
- The version of Metabase you’re running: (e.x. 0.29.3)
- What kind of SMTP server you’re using to send emails.
- Your browser and its version: (e.x. Chrome 52.1, Firefox 48.0, IE 10)
- Your operating system: (e.x. OS X 10, Windows XP, etc)
- The type of database(s) you’ve connected to Metabase: (e.x. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, …)
- Metabase hosting environment: (e.x. Docker, AWS EB, the Mac app, Heroku, Linux/Ubuntu 12, etc.)
- Metabase’s internal database type: (H2 is the default)