Filter by column, not just only avalue

Hello guys!

My suggestion is simple, but I think very useful. I'd like to be able to filter like this:

teste

But instead of filtering by just one value, I'd like to filter by the entire column.. so that I can have this in the filter, and then explore other possibilites of summarization etc!

What do you guys think about it? Thank you!!

Hi @filipe.banzoli
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for.
To filter by column, you have two options. Clicking the Filter-button in top-right corner or click the column header, then you have a filter option for the column:

1 Like

Sorry, I will be clearer now, with an example.

Imagine I look for Orders greater than 72, then I get a list of users.

I'd like to be able to quickly filter by all the values that appear in one column, so that I could use this in other analysis. For example, I want to filter by all the users in the column users that appear in this question:

And now I can click in order to show just that filter, and then I can see other things about that group of users, like the total number of orders of that users, regardless of the quantity..

Do you guys think it makes sense? Thank you!

@filipe.banzoli
Let me see if I’m understanding this correctly. You want to be able to add all the values of a column into a filter, so you can easily remove some of the options?
You’re welcome to open a feature request, but try to describe it as good as possible (including screenshots) and with a possible use-case.
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/new/choose