Get question information through API

@flamber I want to get the interface data through metabase API.(https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/api-documentation.html#delete-apicardcard-idfavorite) Is the interface of commercial version and open source version the same?

Hi @weifeng.tang
Please don’t tag me on questions. This is a public community forum, where everyone can answer.
That API is deprecated - favorites hasn’t existed for a long time.
The best way to learn the API, is to just use Metabase while having your browser developer Network-tab open and looking at the request, and what data is being send/received.

I’m sorry, I want to ask if there is a more convenient way for the commercial version to obtain the information about the problem through the API; I have learned the interface information of the open source version through the browser

@weifeng.tang I don’t understand your question. There’s no difference between how the Open Source and Enterprise version works. They are both using the API to do 99% of everything the user does.

The API interface of the open source and enterprise version is the same. Thank you for your answer

@weifeng.tang Both editions share the same endpoints, but the Enterprise edition has more endpoints for the functions specific to that edition.