Metabase can't read the external hive table

Dear Team,

I have installed metabase for our production development reporting propose but metabase is unable to read the external hive table completely. Some how it shows only with few columns.

Kindly help me !!

Table contains near 50 to 60 columns

Hi @Pradyumna
Which version of Metabase?
Do you see any errors in the Metabase log (Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs)?
You might have to force a sync/re-scan again, while checking the logs. Admin > Databases > (hive)

Dear @flamber Thanks for your quick response .

Please find my latest logs artifact and the issue

Logs seems good but still didnot get any values.

@Pradyumna
Which version of Metabase?
Check the Metabase log. You should see errors when it’s doing sync/scan.
Are all the missing columns the same type? It looks like it’s date/datetime/timestamp - which specifically - and does it contain micro/milli-seconds?

@flamber , Yes your gesture on datatype of column is absolutely correct. Its contains micro second like "2018-06-09 16:00:42.338000000" and I have downloaded the latest version of metabase i.e 0.33.

from logs while sync and scan I get no error.
PFA

@Pradyumna
Latest release is 0.33.2
I think you’re seeing this issue - even though it’s only reported on MySQL.
But without more details, it’s hard to tell. If you can create a view of your table, where you convert the columns to datetime without the microseconds, then that might be your work-around until the issue gets fixed.

@flamber Let me try with that. But can we control it from metabse like changing the datatype ??

@Pradyumna I don’t think so. You can try in Admin > Data Model > (database) > (table) > (column) :gear:

@flamber , I did try in metabase but no luck. :frowning: