"Cannot find matching FK Table ID for FK Field null" error

Hello, I'm having an issue with on of my tables and was hoping to get some help. I'm trying to look at the data in a table called "offer_sent." When I view it, I get a "there was a problem with your question" notice and the full error message is "Cannot find matching FK Table ID for FK Field null."

I've narrowed down the issue to the "account_id" field. If I remove this column and then load the table, it works. Unfortunately, the "account_id" data is what I need.

I'm guessing a null value somehow made it into "account_id" but I'm not sure how to correct that, or why this would stop the table from loading. I thought "account_id" might be being used for a join, but as far as I can tell, it is not. When I look "about this table," the account_id field has a field type of "no field type" and a data type as "type/text."

Any suggestions for what to look into or how to correct this would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi @karge
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
And you would need to include the output of this URL:
/api/table/123/query_metadata?include_sensitive_fields=true
Where 123 is the table ID that you see if you go to Admin > Data Model and click the table and look in the URL.