Is there any way to load Dashboard charts in synchronous way

Hi,

I am facing very weird issue in Metabase Dashboard chart rendering. I am using a procedure which use temporary table and some time my one chart doesn't display and sometime the other one. And the most strange thing is some time both charts rendered properly.

I think this is something related to common connection sharing between those charts so once a chart rendered completely the other one loose the temporary table.

I saw that Metabase render the charts on dashboard in async manner which is possible issue of my use case.

Is there any way that we can load the dashboard chart in sync manner (one at a time ?)

Best Regards

Hi @qualitycodes

Metabase loads everything async.

Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

And I don't know what "doesn't display" means, but there's likely errors in Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs, or your browser developer console if it is a frontend rendering problem.

Thanks @flamber,

Regarding to doesn't display means data is not loading in chart.

I have 4 charts which use a stored procedure in the call that use a temporary table as you can see in the screenshot-

So, the first time every chart loads perfectly but if I refresh the browser then I eventually get this error.

Best Regards

@qualitycodes It basically sounds exactly like a topic from earlier today How many connections are opened by 1 dashboard with multiple charts

1. Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
  2. Post the full stacktrace, not a screenshot, from Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs.
  3. What happens if you disable caching? Admin > Settings > Caching.