Metabase don’t sent the pulses at the scheduled date.
If I send the pulse manually (with test pulse button), this work correctly, but are doesn’t send automatically.
- Your browser and its version: Firefox 65
- Your operating system: Ubuntu
- The type of database(s) you’ve connected to Metabase: postgresql
- The version of Metabase you’re running: 0.31.2
- Metabase hosting environment: Ubuntu
- Metabase’s internal database type: postgresql
- Repeatable steps to reproduce the issue: Create a pulse to receive automatically and save it