I'm working on a text filter for a dashboard.
Currently, this dashboard is embedded in a web application, but the filter changes from a text filter to a number filter. In the Metabase dashboard, it remains a text filter, but in the web application, it appears as a numeric type. I'm not sure why this filter change is happening. I need the filter to be a text filter in my web application.
Attaching images of the current filter on Metabase:
And the filter in the web application:
Metabase version: v0.44.6
Embedding: Signed Emnedding
How do I create the filter?:
- I opened my dashboard and clicked on "Edit Dashboard."
- Then, I clicked on "Add Filter."
- In the filter options, I selected "Text or Category."
- Under the filter condition, I chose "Contains" and entered "Day Type" as the label.
- Finally, I linked the filter to the "day type" column of a question. This column is a custom column that only contains values of two types: "Weekday" and "Weekend."
I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.