The database has been closed [90098-197]

My metabase version is v1.33.3.

I visited my dashboard with share link. sometimes it presenting errors like this

And I got these error logs from web.log

Blockquote
10-29 09:51:37 ERROR jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX :: Couldn't rollback jdbc connection. The database has been closed [90098-197]
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: The database has been closed [90098-197]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:357)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
at org.h2.engine.Session.getTransaction(Session.java:1686)
at org.h2.engine.Session.getStatementSavepoint(Session.java:1696)
at org.h2.engine.Session.setSavepoint(Session.java:859)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:255)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.rollbackInternal(JdbcConnection.java:1558)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.rollback(JdbcConnection.java:518)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyConnection.rollback(NewProxyConnection.java:1033)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.AttributeRestoringConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke(AttributeRestoringConnectionInvocationHandler.java:73)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10.rollback(Unknown Source)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.rollbackConnection(JobStoreSupport.java:3639)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doCheckin(JobStoreSupport.java:3264)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:3857)
at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.run(JobStoreSupport.java:3894)
10-29 09:51:37 WARN jdbcjobstore.AttributeRestoringConnectionInvocationHandler :: Failed restore connection's original auto commit setting.
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: The database has been closed [90098-197]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:357)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

My database is Pivotal Greenplum, and I execute these sql in my database which make errors.

These return result in one second. But with 10 second for get result from dashboard somtimes.

Is there some parameter for set to fix this problem

Is there anyone can help me? Thanks for any help!

@aliks this seems like an H2 error, not a greenplum error. (greenplum is based on postgres, yes?)

So maybe this error is coming from metabase's connection to its internal H2 database (and not from the connection to your greenplum db.

I used to get these errors all the time with H2.
I switched from using H2 to postgres and the 'There was a problem displaying this chart' errors stopped.

Maybe try this?

…but first consider upgrading to v0.33.4

Seems like stability has really improved from 0.33.3 -> 0.33.4

I will upgrading to v0.33.4, and observation this ‘There was a problem displaying this chart’ errors how goes on.

Thanks a lot for your help.