Dashboard subscription

Hey, everyone!

We are currently making a conversion from pulses to dashboard subscriptions. So I create a whole dashboard with many charts to be send to our people and the thing is the email message is full of charts names and attached CSVs without most of charts.

Is there any way to fix this?

I saw similar messages here and some responses mentioning that it gonna be fixed in 0.41.1 but we are currently on 0.41.3.1 and the problem is still there

Hi @beyondfire94
You need to upgrade to 0.41.4+ right now: https://github.com/metabase/metabase/releases/latest
I have never heard about this problem, so can you please link to "similar messages"?

The second one is the closest to our problem. I send a whole dashboard with many graphs but in the email I can see only a couple graphs and for most of them it's just a one line "We attached more info in xlsx" and xlsx in attachment with data from the dashboard graph itself. I don't want "more info in xlsx", I'm trying to send all graphs like in the dashboard.

I hope this make the problem definition more clear. We will upgrade to 0.41.4+ and see what we'll get

@beyondfire94 Okay, I have never heard about this before, so it would be helpful if you can provide screenshots and/or a way to reproduce with Sample Dataset.
The other topics you're referencing is not the same description as you give.

This is how it looks like on the dashboard

This is what I receive in e-mail

Translation:
"Name of the question",
"You can see more results in file attached",
and then a table result of the same query

IDK how to fix this behaviour. We updated MB but nothing changed

@beyondfire94 Okay, so that is caused by returning 3 columns instead of just 2 columns, which is used for the graph. There's an issue for that, and there are a lot of work being done in upcoming v42 to make the visualization match the expected look:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/18161 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Thanks for information!