Questions won't save

This is in reference to Save question dialog box doesn't complete

I REALLY REALLY need someone to look at this. Questions won’t save and it’s impacting our ability to service our clients.

I updated the original question 5 days ago and haven’t received a response.

Please advise. Thank you.

Have a question that won't save, I know you said it was prob a dc/os issue or something, but here's the messages I'm getting in the log (attached)

, please review the attached log messages.

Also, this is my last day here, so someone else will be following up.

Welp, it saved today so.

I know this is a bit old, but I’ve seen that metabase tries to execute a question before saving it, sometimes.

What I’m currently doing is going to the database and killing metabase query - as soon as it is killed, the questions saves. That is some pretty odd behavior, and I’m telling metabase to save, not to run the question - on top of that, I can’t expect my users to access Database and kill a query just to be able to save a question. Pretty weird. Is there any bug issue open?

@lucas.lima
Do you see anything in the browser console or Metabase log? I’m assuming 0.31.2
Without much to go on, it sounds similar to this:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/6866

All I could see in my logs was
“Card results metadata passed in to API is MISSING. Running query to fetch correct metadata.”

It kinda explains, but, how can it work when I just kill the query - and, more importantly, how can I just avoid that behavior all together?

I’ve read that post - I’ve even commented on that post (I’m lp-lima on github). What I can’t do is get rid of this… :frowning: